GREAT EASTER

Hi world this post is about my great and fun Easter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

First my auntie may came up to stay at my grans house she does now now when she is going back to East born that is where she lives  well she is not my auntie May bit i call her that . :):):):):)She is  really fun and i made her a picture .We went shopping to Matalan my gran bought me a top and leggings they were beautiful but i took them back and got pj’s they are nice i prefer  them  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We went out a walk with her i was my roller skates the walk was down the Carron it has just been all tarmacked so it is nice and smooth.I was scared incase i fell in the river but i did not. 

Rolling eggs i made my eggs with my cousins they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i went to Kennil i think  it was sooooo fun the best egg i made was the clown it is awesome.

Sleep over i had a sleep over with my gran and papa  we watched the voice i like Will.i.am ,Tom and Danny Jessie j is ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In the morning i went to mt auntie lynns for breakfast my cousins were happy i had a great 2 weeks